Attention Tech Industry Members!
specific to the Tech Industry?!
When & Where:
- San Jose, California: February 26, 2019
- Seattle, Washington: February 28, 2019
You can register for a town hall through OFCCP’s website.
I’m recruiting help for the Week-In-Review the Mondays following these Town Hall Meetings. We want to fill in our readers on how the events go, the turnout, the ideas, the conversation, etc.
I would love to get your feedback! Please contact me if you plan to attend.
OFCCP Announced Tech Industry Town Halls
The Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (“OFCCP”) is planning to host two town hall meetings focused on the technology industry. The goal is for them to gain insight to enhance the scope and quality of compliance assistance materials and to create events geared towards the technology industry.
Who Should Attend
- Human Resource Managers
- Equal Employment Opportunity Specialists
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Personnel in the technology industry who are directly involved with ensuring their company’s compliance with OFCCP’s requirements.
Note: There are only two tickets available per organization on a first come, first serve basis.