President Biden’s Executive Order 14042 requiring contractors to ensure employees are vaccinated will be effective on January 4, 2022. Contractors have detailed procedures to implement that may vary from location to location and from employee to employee.
Join us for a webinar discussing the Executive Order and the Guidance issued by the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force, including topics such as:
· Coverage for contractors and subcontractors
· FAR clause
· Vaccine mandate & applicability in different scenarios
· Masking & physical distancing requirements
· Reasonable accommodations
· Responsibilities of COVID-19 Safety Coordinator
· Steps for ensuring compliance
· Effect of OSHA’s ETS and applicability to contractors
· And more!
This session will guide you through the issues important to understanding the new mandates and to ensuring compliance for your organization.
PRESENTED BY CARA CROTTY
Partner-Affirmative Action/OFCCP Compliance Practice Group Chair
Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete, LLP