*DirectEmployers Members: Use discount code tatechfall22 for a special 15% discount!
According to the latest JOLTS report from DOL, there are now only about 67 unemployed workers for every 100 job openings, a level that’s down by over 18 percent just since March of 2020. At the same time, the Great Resignation continues unabated, leaving no doubt that this supply demand mismatch is likely to get a lot worse before it gets any better.
The TAtech Leadership Summit on Recruitment Marketing will explore how the strategies and tactics of traditional recruitment marketing must evolve to address this unprecedented talent acquisition challenge. It is a timely, highly focused event specifically designed for both corporate and industry executives and senior professionals.
Sponsored by Bayard and JobSync, the Summit will be held in the Boston University Metcalf Trustee Center at One Silber Way, 9th floor Boston, MA 02215 on December 1st with a welcome reception in the Kenmore Room at the same location the evening before. Using a uniquely collegial approach, the Summit will offer presentations, panels, fireside chats and peer2peer discussions to address the key issues and opportunities presented by recruitment marketing in a tight talent market – all formatted in a one-day program to minimize time out of the office.
The full program will be published as soon as it is finalized, but will cover such topics as:
· Employment Branding for Post-Covid Business Acceleration
· The Marketing Role of Corporate Career Sites
· Building, Enriching & Leveraging Talent Pools in the Face of the She-cession and the Great Dropout
· Making the Business Case for a Greater Investment in Recruitment Marketing
· A Product Palooza, Introducing Some of the Latest Recruitment Marketing Solutions Available to Employers.
So, if you want to acquire the greatest amount of actionable information and insights in the least amount of time out of the office, all while interacting with other thought leaders in the talent acquisition space, this is the conference for you. Join us!
To use the discount code:
- Link to the registration page for each of the conferences below.
- Click on the Tickets button
- Enter the discount code at the Enter Promo Code link in the upper left corner of the form
- Select the HR Pro ticket category
The system will automatically apply the discount at checkout.