Inclusive hiring can provide you with the opportunity to make fewer mistakes or mis-hires and will provide you with the opportunity to focus more on the qualified candidates. Join Roselle Rogers, Vice President, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Circa and Alison Akant, Founder and Director of Content at DiversityEdu as they focus on the best practices for inclusive hiring. Roselle and Alison will focus on biases and myths in decision making and guidelines to help create a more inclusive hiring process.
– Recognize unconscious bias
– Underlying myths about diverse hires including Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
– Staying compliant in the hiring process
– The ground rules of inclusive hiring
– Guidelines for recruitment and hiring